burned my hand curling my hair today
the nerve of you lookin this good
This what some of you guys missed when watching the Anaconda video by Nicki Minaj
wow this analysis is so good
this also makes the parallel between drake in the video and shinji actually have substance when you think about it
What’s funny is that people are so full of it. They accuse her of making shallow 2-dimensional music, so they must be pretty damn deep and analytical, right? WRONG, because as soon as they see asses shaking, they’ve already made up their minds. They’ve missed everything this person is saying because they’re the ones who are shallow. The only place where these people could ever truly be considered analytical is within the confides of their own minds.
Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
- Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Just some actual daily reminders:
- All white people do racist things without being aware they are
- All straight people do homophobic things without being aware that they are.
- All Cis people do transphobic things without being aware that they are.
- All men do sexist things without being aware that they are.
- Saying things like ‘some men’, ‘some cis people’ absolves the blame of individuals and only seeks to comfort those with privilege and power.
- When a post says ‘some X’, the X will always assume that they are not because THEY ARE NOT AWARE.
And most importantly,
- It’s called metonymy, when anyone who is oppressed makes an exasperated statement like ‘i hate straight people’, they are substituting straight people for the concept of a system and a culture that teaches, incentives, and legitimizes homophobic acts and normalizes homophobic acts so that straight people constantly do honophobic things without realizing it and that’s really fucking annoying.
And just as important,
- The concept of sjws dehumanizes marginalized people and categorizes them as an ‘angry and emotional’ stereotype and only adds to the oppression of marginalized people under the guise of being ‘fair’, while the only thing you are doing is cushioning privileged people from their own ignorance and privilege.
And to finalize:
- Everyone is guilty of internalized -isms, and the longer you spend denying this instead of accepting and unlearning your thought patterns and behavior, the longer you will actually be part of the problem.
if you’re ever really sad you should probably go look at cake wrecks. your life won’t improve or anything but you’ll probably be too busy trying to decide why the word “ultrasound” is suddenly so funny to you to remember why you were sad, at least for a little while
the goat is not a student…..he’s a teacher.
Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
One of the reasons your tuition is high and classes are getting cut.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
fact checked and…apparently this is completely correct.
And people wonder and complain when I am “down” on sports.
how to make ur anime:
(something) no (something)
done now u have an official working title for ur anime
tfw no gf
Masculine Ways to Do Feminine Things by Dave Mercier.
The Black Dragonfish(Idiacanthus atlanticus) of the Stomiidae family.
I love how this is like a creature from hell but it has like little pink cheeks
deep sea anime blush stickers
fun fact those pink cheeks glow to attract unsuspecting prey
fashionable and functional with a dash of abject terror
Perhaps senpai will notice me SO I CAN CONSUME HIS FLESH
having so many good text post ideas but not enough followers to make it matter
James Lopez is a veteran Disney animator (The Lion King, Pocahontas, Paperman) who is trying to raise funding for his primarily hand-drawn short film, Hullabaloo, with hopes of eventually finding a studio to fund a full-length version.
From the film’s IndieGo page:
Hullabaloo is the story of Veronica Daring, a brilliant young scientist who returns home from an elite finishing school to find her father—the eccentric inventor Jonathan Daring—missing without a trace! The only clue left behind points Veronica toward Daring Adventures, an abandoned amusement park used by her father to test his fantastical steam-powered inventions. There she discovers a strange girl named Jules, a fellow inventor who agrees to help Veronica in locating her missing father and discovering the secrets of his work.
In addition to helping save 2D animation, Hullabaloo aims to encourage girls to explore science and adventure. The film’s two protagonists are both young women and both scientists who use their intellect, wits, and courage to fight greed and corruption. We hope that Veronica Daring and her friend Jules will serve as positive role models for girls of all ages and encourage them to get excited about science, engineering, and sci-fi.
To see some footage and a short video pitch from Lopez, click here.
This looks really cool, and I love that one of the kickstarter rewards is an animation class!